Medicare & NDIS Registered Provider
Amber is a committed and passionate speech pathologist with over 20 years experience. She enjoys working with families to achieve each child's communication goals. Amber understands that therapy not only has to be efficient and effective, but must also nurture a child's confidence and self-esteem.
Amber has grown up in the region, completing a Bachelor of Speech Pathology (Honours I) at the University of Newcastle and proudly receiving the University Medal, in addition to further awards for academic achievement and clinical practice. Amber has worked in a variety of settings, including private practice, the government sector and schools.
Amber is a certified practicing speech pathologist accredited through Speech Pathology Australia, and is a registered NDIS provider for children of all ages. She continues to update her knowledge and clinical skills with further training including:
- Hanen "It Takes Two To Talk" program
- Hanen "More than Words" program
- Lidcombe Stuttering program
- PROMPT (Physically Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets) approach -
- ReST (Rapid Syllable Transition Training) treatment
- Sounds-Write phonics program
Amber is happy to discuss your needs prior to your first consultation and is welcoming new clients.